- you have returned from overseas travel
- have been in contact with someone who has returned from overseas travel
- have been in contact with a confirmed case
- have attended a confirmed exposure site
- you are experiencing cold, flu like symptoms
- displaying signs of fever, chills, cough,
- shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
- sore throat
- loss of smell, taste
PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE CLINIC !!!!
REMAIN OUTSIDE OR IN YOUR CAR, CONTACT RECEPTION VIA YOUR MOBILE PHONE AND AWAIT FURTHER INSTRUCTION
We are currently not treating any signs/symptoms within the clinic and request you get a Covid test
TELEHEALTH APPOINTMENTS ARE AVAILABLE - CONTACT RECEPTION FOR AN APPOINTMENT
(to qualify for a Telehealth consult, you must have 'physically' attended the clinic within the last 12 months)
THE WEARING OF MASKS IS MANDATORY WHEN ENTERING THE CLINIC
An outbreak of novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) was detected in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China in late December 2019. Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases. People with Coronavirus disease are most likely to have a fever, and may have respiratory symptoms like a sore throat, runny nose, cough or shortness of breath. Not all people with the disease will have a fever.
If you develop mild symptoms:
- Isolate yourself from other people and put on a mask if you have one;
- Attend a COVID testing site and get tested immediately;
- After being tested, isolate until you receive your results; and
- Call a doctor or hospital and tell them your recent history/travel history/symptoms etc if concerned.
If you have serious symptoms such as difficulty breathing:
- Call 000 and ask for an ambulance and notify the officers of your recent history/travel history
Protect others & you from getting sick - follow these simple steps!
- When coughing and sneezing cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue
- Throw the tissue into closed bin immediately after use
- Clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water after coughing or sneezing and when caring for the sick
- Wash hands thoroughly before, during and after you prepare food, before eating, after toilet use, when hands are visibly dirty and after handling animals or animal waste
- Keep your distance - 1.5 metres apart. Do not shake hands or exchange physical greetings
WHERE TO GET MORE INFORMATION:
Visit the Australian Government Dept of Health homepage at www.health.gov.au
Call the National Coronavirus Health Information line on 1800 020 080
Contact the state or terrritory public health agency - Victoria call 1300 651 160